BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Space Hulk!

Brother-Sergeant

I got a copy. Kinda sad about the no plastic floor tiles. Might have to get some resin ones, I bet that they pop up somewhere along the line.

If it turns out to be bunk, and they do sell out, at least I will recoup from Ebay.

-Eric

I think I might have to try to get a copy, just for the Blood Angels in it. Looking at the preview pics they look just as detailed as normal minis, but I can't tell if some of the iconography is painted on or elevated, the shading is done too well.

And the game does sound at least abit interesting.

Can anyone confirm or deny that every one of the terminators are unique? Or are there afew copies?
    Last edited by Forhekset; 08-17-2009 at 02:55 AM.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    What support do you want. It's a self contained board game.
    This doesn't preclude a Deathwing or Genestealer expansion some where down the line.
    Its not so much the unsupported bit that annoys me its the fact its limited edition.

Why not sell this in Toy Stores to get new people into the game? like in the days of space cruseade and heros quest.

check out the astronomicon it has some good pics

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=&pIndex=2&aId=2900037a&star t=3[/url]

Scout

The Blood Angels Terminators are so beautifully done I could almost cry out of pure happiness. If this is the level set for the Blood Angels re-release next Spring, my large BA army will infinitely grow.

got me mine coming. looks like the minis are superdetailed 1 pieces, so they will be quite flat. may be made from a softer plastic. still, sweet!

I think this is a toe-in-the-water exercise, though with all the unique moulds and stuff it won't be a cheap one, either for consumers or the company. It's described on the site as "while stocks last" which doesn't neccesarily mean limited, it goves them the option to bail out if it's a disaster, but i'd be very surprised if this was /very/ limited. I;m always dubious about things described as "limited editions" where the actual number of copies isn't made clear.

interesting things to note: full-room flamer markers, "real" dice, (though only 3 seems odd) and the timer for the marine player means that this is either using first edition rules or some sort of hybrid. That tracker board has an assault cannon ammo track on it, as well.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by RFT View Post
    I think this is a toe-in-the-water exercise, though with all the unique moulds and stuff it won't be a cheap one, either for consumers or the company. It's described on the site as "while stocks last" which doesn't neccesarily mean limited, it goves them the option to bail out if it's a disaster, but i'd be very surprised if this was /very/ limited. I;m always dubious about things described as "limited editions" where the actual number of copies isn't made clear.
    Well the Australian site just went from "Out of Stock" to "No longer available"

Total BS!

*weeps tears of joy*
    http://www.the-vanus-temple.com

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Raisty: They're either a bit slow with the Aussie site, or we got limited quantities and they got snapped up already. Either way, you can definitely still switch your country to US and grab it via there (which is what I just did, just in case!). =)
    Even with the obscene postage charges it still converts to being cheaper to order it from the UK website than ordering the RRP from the Aussie site without postage.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast