BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Question Killshot stratagem question

Killshot adds one to wound and damage rolls when a predator fires at a monster or vehicle. If the weapon has a set damage amount such as a predator autocannon (damage 3), does killshot add one to the damage (making it damage 4), or do only add one if firing a weapon requiring a die roll (such as lascannon D6 damage). Thanks.

Chapter-Master

I think it is RAW - if it says add one, 3 becomes 4. And D6 become D6 +1.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chaplain

It actually says 'add one to the wound rolls and damage,' not 'to the wound and damage rolls.' So Denzark's answer would be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bubonicus View Post
    It actually says 'add one to the wound rolls and damage,' not 'to the wound and damage rolls.' So Denzark's answer would be correct.
    Thanks for the reply. The wording in the chaos space marine codex is different, and says add 1 to the wound and damage rolls. I submitted this to the rules errata team to address, as I think it’s generally assumed both kill shot stratagems are the same. Thanks.

Chaplain

You're right - the Space Marine and Blood Angels version of the rule has the "wound rolls and damage" versions, but the Chaos Space Marine version is indeed different. Weird.