BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Space Hulk!

Smile Space Hulk

SH was the reason I started 40k. The metal Terminators were the coolest minitures out at the time. I hope this one lives up to it's predecessor. The new Termies look great. I hope it leads to more poses and different chapters.

Just FYI since alot of people are commenting on prices of termies and the space hulk box. I have no idea if this is a known fact or not, so don't flame me, but a games-workshop employee commented on the models and stated that they were made of lower-quality plastic. I think he might have mentioned it was about the same quality as second edition plastic or lower. He also went on to state that the details were still amazing....Just my 2 cents..

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidice View Post
    Just FYI since alot of people are commenting on prices of termies and the space hulk box. I have no idea if this is a known fact or not, so don't flame me, but a games-workshop employee commented on the models and stated that they were made of lower-quality plastic. I think he might have mentioned it was about the same quality as second edition plastic or lower. He also went on to state that the details were still amazing....Just my 2 cents..
    They are made out of colored plastic, they are on display at my local gw as well and the Detail on the terminators and the Brood lord are great!

Brother-Sergeant

Our store is going to get 90 copies of space hulk, and as i pre-ordered it yesterday at the store an employee told me taht they has allready sold like 30% of the boxes. The release is after all 2 weeks away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234