BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by BeastsofWar-John View Post
    i think for the UK it's Maelstrom. Just for good postage and customer service.

BoW- John
    I second you on the Maelstrom. Great service, shipping, prices... never had problems so far....
    - There is no Fate - Only the power of Will -
    http://hobby-fun-zone.blogspot.com/

Initiate

[url]www.miniaturemarket.com[/url]. I have been ordering from them for 6 years now. Their prices and customer service are second to none. I have never had any problems ordering from them!

Battle-Brother

definitely it would have to be brookhursthobbies.com, they sell privateer at a minimum of 20%off, but some items, mainly warcasters, but definitely plenty of units', jacks, and so on, can be up to 50% off retail. My friend is buying a legion 35 point army for about $100, an eThagrosh dragon horde. Shipping is not bad also, with standard shipping being about $6-8 for a good sized order, though I personally dont have it shipped since it is near my house, I just go and pick it up in shop.

That looks incredible, Herr. How reliable are they? I may have to start going there instead of Warstore for my PP stuff - it's hard to beat such low prices on full units!

Quote Originally Posted by Onii View Post
    That looks incredible, Herr. How reliable are they? I may have to start going there instead of Warstore for my PP stuff - it's hard to beat such low prices on full units!
    I've used them and they've always been reliable. Out of maybe ten orders over the years, they shipped one to the wrong adress, but re-shipped it as soon as I told them the problem. They were a lot nicer about correcting their error than some of the other online retailers I've used.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12