BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Erie, PA - June 2018 - Warhammer 40k Tournament

Hey Everyone,

The June 2018 Warhammer 40k Tournament will be a standard 2,000 point tournament. Please see the attached rules packet for additional information.

- The tournament will be held on Saturday, June 23rd, 2018.
    - The tournament will take place at Game Corps in Wesleyville, PA (2920 Buffalo Road, Wesleyville, PA 16510).
    - If you need directions and/or help finding the shop, please let me know.

- Registration will begin at Noon.
    - Round #1 will begin at 1:00pm.
    - Entry Fee for the tournament is $15 per player.

- If you have any questions regarding the rules, please let me know.

*** Early List Turn-In will be due by Friday, June 22nd at midnight! Players that turn in their lists early will receive 3 extra Battle Points towards their overall score. ***

Players can submit lists to either Scotty ([email protected]) or myself ([email protected]).

ADDITIONAL UPDATE:

The new Games Workshop FAQ's are in effect for this event (and future events). The FAQ changes include the Rulebook & individual Codex FAQ's, as well as the "Big FAQ #1 2018".

The Big FAQ #1 2018 can be found via the following link:
    [url]https://whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/warhammer_40000_The_Big_FAQ_1_2018_en.pdf[/url]

The Interim Balance Review will be used at this event (and future events). These rulings include: Increases to detachment command point amounts, Tide of Traitors revision, Word of the Phoenix revision, revisions to Ignore Wounds Abilities, & the Max amount of dataslates per army (max of 3 data slates per army)!

BETA Rules:

The Games Workshop BETA rules will NOT be used at this event (and future events). The BETA rules not included are the changes to "Tactical Reserve" & "Battle Brothers".

If you have any questions regarding the event or FAQ rulings, please let me know!
    Hope to see everyone there!

Thanks,
    - Kris W.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails June Warhammer 40k Tournament Rules.pdf  
    Last edited by alakard2020; 05-21-2018 at 01:18 PM.