BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Space Marine release date?

I've been watching the Space Marine trailer again and getting all excited in the hope that you can play it with a mate in the same room like Gears of War.

But, do we have a scheduled release date?

Nothing official, THQ is being tight lipped. The E3 demo had little to no gameplay, so I'm guessing it will be a while. Probably middle of next year.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Not soon enough is my take.

I am really looking forward to this one! It looks too cool!

It's changed a fair bit though hasn't it? Started off as Gears of War lite now tactical RPG style.
    Still wouldn't mind a 40k Gears esque game-maybe with Stormtroopers instead of Marines.

Gears style would be cool but I'm a big fan of tactical RPGs so I'm quite happy.

Veteran-Sergeant

Try wikipedia for both European and American launch dates. Thats my first stop for finding out things

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor McSagington View Post
    It's changed a fair bit though hasn't it? Started off as Gears of War lite now tactical RPG style.
    Still wouldn't mind a 40k Gears esque game-maybe with Stormtroopers instead of Marines.
    Yea it has, THQ actually described the initial idea is a whole other project which was canceled and re-proposed as its current build.

I cant wait for it. I hope the characters are fully customizable, including name and chapter.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast