BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Your favourite HQ choice?

Now this one I'm looking forward to. What's your favourite HQ choice? The hellish Daemon Prince? The frieghtful Chapter Master? The Ressurecting Necron Lord?

Like I said I'm really looking forward to this one (named characters please go to my favourite named character thread), so lets hear it then!

Brother-Sergeant

I don't play chaos (yet) but I love the winged demon prince with the mark of tzeench and warptime. That is one tough nut to crack and just an intimidating HQ imo.
    Come all you Xeno scum and fallen heretics! Come face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!

Veteran-Sergeant

One Name: Eldrad

Dosadi
    "They created a desolation and they called it peace!" -- Tacitus

Chaplin in Terminator Armour. Got to be the best SM model ever.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Librarian

My 'Dreadprince'. He's a Daemon Prince of Nurgle, embodied in a large machine with Doombolt.

He debutted in a tourney of Planetstrike. 3 games. Only small battles to get people introduced:
    1) Attacking, vs Tyranids. Let's put it simply - Drop Zone right next to objective, and then tears apart the Synapse in one turn. The Gaunts are torn apart by Possessed and Raptors, returning (Without Number) to the other side of the board. The Bastion ends up in the hands of the Prince for the rest of our game.
    2) Attacking, vs Imperial Guard. Deep Strikes on target, and begins ripping the foe apart. His reign of destruction ends when a Company Command Squad gets out of a Bastion Crater (destroyed by the Prince) to take his last wound - Company Commander later dies to counter attacking Raptors
    3) Defending, vs Space Marines. Pathetic opponent that I play each week, lol. I take apart some (As in 3/4) of his Tactical Squads with Minefield/Dangerous Terrain tests. Then the rest are torn by firepower and assaulting

hive tyrant with wings, two scytes and everything you can get.
    he rips apart every single modell that exists in 40k that is not a titan or stargod

Abadon. Easy. Ton of S8 hits with his base stat initiative. Lovely.
    Check it: http://hotschnitzel.blogspot.com/

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Schnitzel View Post
    Abadon. Easy. Ton of S8 hits with his base stat initiative. Lovely.
    Abbadon is a bad mofo... a bit pricey but the look on the opposing players face when he pops out of that LR is priceless.
    Come all you Xeno scum and fallen heretics! Come face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!

Flying hive tyrant for me as well

No named characters people!

I'd have to say a Lord of Change. I'll just turn Abaddon into a Spawn!
    "It's rusty 'cause it's dirty." - Goatboy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast