BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default List your Teams!

So what do you have to bring to the Pitch?

I have...

Khorne themed "Highhanded Butchers" - Max Roster Chaos w/ Minotaur

Nurgle's Rotters w/ Beast o Nurgle

"Reikland Raptors" - Humans!

I am also looking to do up a Dwarven team, and an Orc team too. And when I get home I am finally going to get around to building my "suitcase" foldout pitch.

So what are you all running?

-Eric
    http://templarindustries.blogspot.com/
    Black Templar 10th Crusade - Est. Fall 1999 - A Decade on Crusade

Battle-Brother

i have 3:

All Americanus Rejects (Red, White, and Blue painted Humans) They were on ebay but not anymore...

[URL=http://img411.imageshack.us/i/allamericanusrejects.jpg/][/URL]

Hell-Muts (Chaos Dwarfs)

As yet Unnamed Necromantic Team...

Also been thinking about doing an Orc team as well.

"Skarfjell Slayers" - heavily converted Norse team (each player except the ogre is made from the chaos marauders sprue, with bitz from skaven gutter runners added on the catchers, heads from the mortheim sprue...)

Right now I am building an orc team (the "Blackorc Down'ers") using the normal fantasy orcs and goblins as models, again each player will be individualy constructed using various bitz from the orc, blackorc and goblin sprues, even some parts from space orks will be thrown in. As coach I have already painted the GD miniature from 2007:

Vulture
    Last edited by Vulture; 09-09-2009 at 04:31 AM.

Chaplain

My first team back in the starting days of BB was a DE based mixe races.

Out of this came the Naggaroth Nighthaunters - Dark Elves, very successful. DE are the best definitve. No doubt. The minis are the old ones.

Then - years later, there came chaos. Again a succsessful team with 4 warriors, a big guy and thrower who let a elf went pale. All minis are converted out of the pewter wfb range including two older champions of slaanesh.

Later on, it was time to play nice. An all elven team and a all female with minis from shadowforge. Successfull again, but the big league was sadly never complete, i think the girls were eventually outrunned by a one-turner skaven team.

Then i found a some old mummys and a few skeletons, ordered some khemri bits and make a khemri team. They weren´t very successfull but the leage we played was a little short.

Back to a normal team some flat and 08/15 - humans in the shape of a nun-team, again from shadowforge. This girls a fun!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NulnsNuns_LR02.JPG 
Views:	271 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	173
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Librarian

I have

a
    Khemri team
    Orc
    and Human
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

Brother-Sergeant

Skaven (my main team all metal)
    Human (that came with the box set)
    Orcs. (that came wih the box set)
    For Russ and the Allfather!!
    http://spearofruss.blogspot.com/

Last count I was at 29 teams.

I can field all teams except Amazon, Chaos Dwarf, and Orge.

[URL="http://twilight40k.blogspot.com/search/label/Blood%20Bowl%20Minis"]Pics of classic teams can be found in this series of posts[/URL]

I can now mark off Chaos Dwarf. Got a really nice Gazpez Arts Chaos Dwarf Team this summer.
    Last edited by eriochrome; 10-24-2010 at 09:09 AM.

Veteran-Sergeant

I have:

The Merciless Marauders (Chaos)

Peking Ducks (Human/Cathay converted from those Oriental chaps from LOTR)

I've been playing Blood Bowl since, well before the Death Zone box was released, but my local groups have stopped playing, leaving me in the dirt (so to speak )

I play a Chaos Nurgle team, the Rotten Rabble, with a Beast of Nurgle (using the old old slug-with-tentacles model), led by "Rowdy" Rodney (converted from the old Mordheim Carnival of Chaos Ringmaster)! It's a hard roster to play, but damned funny!

I've also got a team of Lizardmen, but I haven't played those as much. Stock models that I got cheap to play with GW coloured washes and speed-painting.

And now I'm making a Clan Pestilens Skaven team, that will be lead by Rodney. He guess split from the Rabble, stole all the money and the cheerleaders, and bought himself a bunch of warp-stones to coerce rotten rats onto the pitch I won't be playing this team a lot I think, but the conversion-work will be fun.

I have an old Dark Elf team lying around too, but somehow I don't like playing elf teams *shrug*...

Better organized blog index for blood bowl.

[url]http://twilight40k.blogspot.com/p/sons-of-twilight-blood-bowl-collection.html[/url]

Currently in the index are: Pitches (Comparison of 3 different GW pitches plus dungeon bowl), 2nd Ed Teams/Minis (Orc, Skaven, Elf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Goblin, Chaos, and Snotlings), GW Mini Teams (Norse with Snow Troll, Ulfwerener, Khemri unbuilt and built, Undead some painting, Converted Lizardman), Alternative Source Teams (Roll Jordan Frog Man Team, Gaspez Arts Chaos Dwarves), Playing Aids (Block Dice, Weather Dice, Skill Rings, Marker Tokens, Chests).

I also have many of the current line teams but have not posted images since they are standard GW catalog stuff now but might add them on for completeness in the future if people are interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast