I'm not sure if this is in the right place, but here it is:

I am a huge Warhammer 40K fan, but I’ve become rather disgusted with the company’s management and litigation practices. In several threads on these boards I’ve mentioned the need to do something about it, but I haven’t yet done anything other than generally limit the amount of money I spend on GW products and donate to Chapterhouse's legal defense. I want to send GW the message that I don’t approve of the company’s management and litigation practices, but how do I make that message clear?

My answer is this. Instead of making a specific, planned purchase of a GW product, I am instead going to spend that money on products from a Games-Workshop competitor. I am clearly stating that choice and my reasons for it.

Instead of purchasing a Cadian Command Squad box set that I need in order to build a few more conversions before WarGames Con, I’ve purchased a Cryx Plastic Battlegroup.

I encourage anyone else that feels the same way to make a similar choice. If you are planning to spend money on a Games-Workshop product, spend it on another company’s wargaming products and let us and Games-Workshop know about it. Try a new system, expand an existing collection, or maybe even introduce someone new to a game you already enjoy.

I’ve started this thread for anybody that wants to make their own choices as a consumer known. I am also sending an e-mail to Games-Workshop describing my choice and the reasons for it. I encourage you to do the same.