Hi all. I posted here for the first time about a month ago. I was just getting into 40K for the first time and the members here really helped me put togather a competitive first army @ 750 pts. It's time to expand a little now (as my gaming group is increasing by 250 each month untill we are all @ a min of 2000pts. So building upon what I assembled for my 750, here's what I'm looking at at 1000. Any tips or input would be greatly appreciated.

btw... with the group I play with, I will routinely come against Tau, Necron, Orcs, Ultramarines, Eldar, and Bloodangles... In case that makes much difference in what you would suggest I field.

HQ
Archon - Agoniser, Ghostplate, Combat Drugs, Clone Field, WWP, Haywire Grenades - 160pts
Haemonculus - Stinger Pistol, Venomblade, WWP, Scissorhand - 110

Troops
Warriors (8) - 72
Wyches (8) - Razonflail, Hekatrix, Agoniser, Haywire Grenades - 136

Elites
Incubi (5) - Klaivex, Bloodstone, Demiklaive - 150

Fast Attack
Hellion (5) - Hellarch, Stunclaw - 95

Heavy
Ravager - Flickerfield - 115

Transports
Raider 1 - Flickerfield, Splinter Racks - 80
Raider 2 - Flickerfield, Shockprow, Aethersail - 80

The Archon will be loaded in raider #1 with the warrior squad. It will be their job to fly around and harrass infantry as much as possible (i.e. as long as the raider holds out). The Haemonculus will be mounted with the wyches in Raider 2. They will pick a high priority enemy armored unit and utilize the Aethersail and Shockprow to quickly get to it and ram it. Wyches unload and begin assulting the enemy while the Haemonculus sets up the WWP, through which the hellions and incubi will enter. You may think the Haemonculus gear to be a little strange, but I figured since he is with the Wyches and will be assulting... I tried to make him a bit more of an assult threat cheaply. Also, the Archon is carrying a WWP as well just incase something happens and the Haemoculus is unable to set his.

In planning this list, Im mainly thinking about "Meatgrinder" type of battles. We havent bothered with many objective based games yet since we were all only playing with 750pts and now 1000pts, however Im sure this will change once we get more sizeable forces put togather.