So I had a (very) brief scan of the leaked rules and decided to create a thread about the things that struck you as interesting and maybe game-changing. The things that struck me the most was:
-Pistols don't combine with ccws to provide an extra attack, as they are coarse weapons in close combat. Now this is interesting as it means that assault marines don't get an extra attack over tactical marines. Unless I've read it wrong and you can attack with the pistol separately it means units like flayed ones may see some use due to their attacks all being included.
-Tanks get a -1 modifier on the damage table. This means that tanks are pretty surviveable as a 5 will only immobilise the tank, not wreck it. Although the hull breaching rules kinda make up for this it does mean that dealing with tanks might favour the MSU builds, which would be a huge shame I think for 40k.
-The bid for the first turn is also a really good idea I think, but really punishable if you've not deployed your army very well to not go first as this will likely mean your opponent will get a load of stratagem points that May lose you the match from turn 1.

What are your thoughts about some of the new rules?

Please note I didn't make the thread for people to debate whether or not it is a hoax or not, just to see some opinions voiced over the rules.