BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Threaded View

Brother-Sergeant

Default Codex Astares, why oh why !!!

With only 9 first founding Chapters why GW doesn't do a codex for each of them?
    I mean, each Chapter has his unique combat style so why not?
    I am tired of this Vanilla Marine stuff. But hell the Ultrasmurfs have it all. ( not counting GK ) You look, and there's at least 7 characters for the Ultrasmurfs and one for the other first founders.
    It should be:
    Codex for ea. of the First with rules for the Seconds inside, and make the difference ex. White Scars ( Mobil Units ), Imperial Fist ( Defense and Siege ),Black Ravens ( Hit and Run, Infiltrate ) or something like that, in all the fluff you keep reading that the Emperor did make the Astares the same but different to cover all kinds of battle grounds or situations why not in the game?
    I believe that would balance a little more the game and it won't continue to spiral under control as is right now that is not balanced at all.
    I play BA, IF, SW, CF, BT, IG and Sororitas ( witch hunters if you wanna call it ) so you see I like first and second founding chapters ( so there's no hate there ! )
    But I strongly believe that a Codex Black Templar doesn't represent the Imperial Fist.
    I know GW is all abt. money. But damn!!!!

Brother G
    "The Emperor Protects"
    * Remember Rynns*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17641_warhammer_40k.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	214.2 KB 
ID:	1995