so i have a confession, and i'm not sure Fr Owen would understand what i am talking about so i decided that this is a confession best aimed at the online community. On release day of 6th Edition i was not at my Local Games Workshop. I was on a weekend away and made the effort to go down to the store nearest to the hotel. so far so good.

I walked into the store, and rather than the friendly banter one might sometimes get i practically had a 6th Edition Rulebook forced into my hands and started to be ushered towards the till. It was at this point that something deep inside me snapped and i discovered a secret guilty please. I feigned ignorance. It wasn't until i was near the till (with the staffers manager in earshot) that i just chirped up and asked what he was doing. i claimed never to have been into a gw before and was more satisfying my curiosity at the large crowd and left the Staffmember behind the till dumbfounded and coming to terms with the realisation that he hadn't actually tried to talk to me, rather just empty my wallet in to the till.

I do not know what repurcussions, if any, will come of this and i do feel a slight twinge of guilt about doing that to a staff member in front of their management but YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IF I WANTED IT!!!

So now i would like to open up the floor to the rest of you. Who here has done something similar, who here has enjoyed it?

Rant Over,

ALShrive