Quote Originally Posted by Chris*ta View Post
So, you ignored my options a and b.

And, glaive encarmines do not have unique rules, so are whatever they are modelled as.

Executioner's Axe has unique rules as I believe GW meant to define it (i.e. a weapon with rules that modify the S, I and AP).
You're trying to fit Unique rules into a very narrow definition. That's simply not the case. Any weapon that has multiple special rules is considered unique. Thus as a whole giving it unique special rules. Unique special rules do not mean a very specific rule that only applies to this weapon in this codex.

Glaives are unique, no other codex has them. They have multiple special rules, and are named unique weapons. Following the 'listed in unit entry' statement about what qualifies as a unique weapon. Unique weapon = unique rules, even if it's just a combination of multiple 'special rules'.

All Glaives are AP3 as well. As per the power weapon and Unique weapon rules. This debate is seriously silly now. You have no valid points anymore. The context of the rules is clear, seriously stop trying to take them out of context by accepting the narrowest definition of a word possible.