So from what I know of the 40k universe the Lion was wounded by Luther, and there is question to whether or not Luther fell to Chaos (he did) and if the Lion was loyal to the Emperor (from what I know, he wasn't, he was loyal to the winner between Horus and the Emperor). But the Lion DID NOT DIE, he's in stasis in the Rock (formally his home world of Caliban). If he is loyal to himself, and if he does come out of stasis, what is to keep him from becoming the next Emperor? Leman Russ is AFK, as is every other living 'loyal' primarch. And the Lion is held with high regard. We've been told that half of the primarchs were loyal, and half of them fell to chaos. The Alpha Legion were loyal but they fell to chaos (because they were told that no matter what humanity would die, if Horus won then after a few generations he wold realize he was wrong and kill chaos, but humanity would die, if the Emperor won, then humanity would die also, but chaos would live). Was the Lion the non loyal primarch that didn't fall to chaos? Is he primed to succeed the emperor? I've recently started a DA army and therefore I've read DA fiction... and I am torn. The way the Lion handled his troops, I don't trust him, though I can't trust Cypher either, so is my primarch as evil as Lex Luthor? Can Leman come back and fix the ways (I would say the Salamanders primarch, but I don't recall his name and he doesn't hate the Lion as much as Leman). An interesting (I hope) thought, before the Necrons take over everything...