So after a roller coaster week. My pregnant wife sent me off out of the house to play 40k.

This is the first time I've actually played at the Hobbytown in Chat. They had cleaned up their RC work section and set up four 4x4 tables. with 1 additional table set up near the train section.

With only 1k lists, I didn't mind the 4x4 tables. They are scheduling their next 40k tournament on November 17th, 1500 points, and promised 4x6 tables for that event.

My list

Great Unclean One

5 Flamers

5 Flamers

4 Flamers

5 Horrors w/ Bolt of Change

5 Horrors w/ Bolt of Change

4 Screamers

4 Screamers

5 Screamers

We played 3 games, missions straight out of the rule book. You got +1 victory point each round for having a fully painted army.

Game 1 Relic

Opponent Orks

Ghazkull

10 Shootas, 1 Big Shoota and Nob

Trukk

10 Slugga Boyz, Big Shoota and Nob
Started game in Trukk

20 Boyz 1 big shoota, 1 Rokkit and Nob

Dreadnought

3 Deathkoptas

The Deathkoptas, used their Scout move and since Orks got 1st turn to rush and get the relic on turn 1.

Ghaz stole an empty Trukk and both trukks moved up the right side of the board,

Demon turn 1, saw my GUCO drop infront of the trukks, 2 Units of flamers dropped next to the Death Koptas, 1 Flamer Unit scattered on the Orks and got put into ongoing reserves. 5 Screamers dropped in front of the 20 Ork unit.

Whoosh, flamers vaporised the Death Koptas earning me First Blood. The screamers Boosted over the 20 Ork squad ending up between the Orks and the board edge. 5ish Orks died to the fly over.

Ork turn 2, Ghaz Waaghs.

10 Shootas on left move up, Supported by dread, Large 15 Ork unit turns around to point at 5 screamers. Ghaz jumps out of trukk to assault GUCO. Other Ork Trukk is stuck with Ghazs trukk and some terrain preventing it to get into a good position.

10 Orks and Dread Kill 1 Flamer, Large Ork Squad Kills 1 screamer with shooting. Trukks wreaking Ball misses GUCO, Ghaz misses his shooting.

The 10 Orks declare charge on Flamer Unit. 5 die to flamer Overwatch and charge fails. Dread Fails charge also. 15 Orks charge Screamers. Ghaz charges GUCO

Screamers kill 7 Orks, loose 5 wounds in return, Orks auto pass morale. Ghaz and Guco fail to hurt each other. Mainly due to Ghaz having a 2++ save on his Waaagh turn.

Demons turn 2: FLamers show up near Ghaz former trukk, 1 flamer unit moves towards its small Ork unit, 1 flamer towards Dread, 2 small screamer units fail to arrive from reserve. 1 Unit of Horrors drops on Relic. 2nd Horror unit drops between relic and the Ork unit in combat with Screamers.

Flamers wipe the small 5 orc unit, Horrors both bolt the dread, 1 hit, 1 miss, 1 penetrate and shaken dread, flamers finish off dread. Screamers kill 3 Orks, Orks reduce me to 1 screamer with only 1 wound remaining. Flamer unit #3 kills Ghazs Trukk. Guco misses all 4 of his attacks VS Ghaz, Ghaz only manages to hit once and thats saved by FNP so another stand still.

Orc turn 3 - Orks drop out of trukk and move towards Ghaz/Guco fight, Ork unit is back kills last screamer.

Ork Player conceeds, He has 6-7 Orks at the back of the board, Ghaz, 1 Trukk, 10 Orks, VS my entire army minus 1 unit of screamers.

I score max points, 7 points, 3 Relic, 1 1st Blood, 1 Line Breaker, 1 Slay Warlord.