Normally this thread is full of love for the local game store, but today I'm going to write about a store that has permanently [or nearly so] lost my business.

Long story short, there are two issues. One is a bald guy named Mike who's 'that guy' because he has a little bit of power as a store clerk. The other is he tried giving me crap because I'm using a non-GW version of the book I went and had printed myself because the main rule book is too heavy. I own that big book--I won it at a local charity event and then used my computer to scan and copy a slim-down version of the book rather than buy dark vengeance [I only play Necrons] but he hassled me over it and I politely told him to get out of my grill and take up any problems he has with the Fair Use Copyright act.

I'm already part of a tourney at the store, but if he does it again, I'm going to demand my money back and drop out.

So what do you think? Yes, I've bought models and paint there in the past, but hassling me over 1st amendment rights is crossing a major line.

Any of you have similar stories?