So, it feels like I'm on the worst of the worst bad luck streaks at the moment.

I think I've been able to deploy/go first about twice in the last fifteen games. The last three or four times I've rolled a 1 on the roll-off. I've not seized the initiative in ages. My opponent's resulting first turn shooting trends towards utter mercilessness, and what I'm able to manage in reply plinks off their armour.

My reserves never arrive when I want them to.

When it comes to my shooting, I never seem to get penetrating hits (even with solid anti-tank weapons) and when I do, the damage table comes up diddly-squat.

Now, obviously this is a perception problem as much as anything (concentrating on the negative rolls to the exclusion of the positives) and I've probably had plenty of things go my way.

There's not a lot I can do about this either way. It's just that this persistent bad luck is really annoying me and putting me off playing and enjoying the game (I don't mind losing, but when nothing goes your way, it's really off-putting): But what are your tips and tricks for coping with runs of luck, good and bad? What do you do to keep your motivation up?