Okay so - if you've followed me for a while you know that i have a Custom Space Marine Chapter "The Emperor's Shield"

And they pretty much have a hate-on for Malal's Space Marines (Sons of Malice).

So, after doing a little research - I've decided to use Grey Knights as the Codex of Choice for Malal.
They are badass, can be very aggressive - and since Malal hates the other Chaos Lords, their "Favored Enemy: Daemon" works out fantastic.

So, here is my First Draft! I've never played Grey Knights before, only played against them.

2500 pts.

H.Q. (2)
"Kathal" (Brotherhood Champion) [Warlord]
w/ Anointed Blade, Storm Bolter, Digital Weapons, Psybolt Ammo
[Will join the Strike Squad inside the Stormraven]

"Warp Sorcerer" (Librarian)
w/ MC Storm Bolter, MC Force Halberd, Digital Weapons, Psybolt Ammo, Mastery Level 3.
- Might of Titan, Quicksilver, Smite, The Summoning and Warp Rift
[Will join the Terminator Squad]

Troops (3)
x2 "Chaos Space Marines" (Grey Knight Strike Squad) w/ Psybolt Ammo
- "Aspiring Champion" (Justicar) w/ Nemesis Warding Stave & MC Storm Bolter
- x3 Marines w/ Storm Bolters & Halberd
- x3 Marines w/ Storm Bolters & Falcions
- x3 Marines w/ Storm Bolters & Daemonhammers
[One is inside the Stormraven]
[One has a Rhino]
+ Rhino w/ Dual Storm Bolters, Psybolt Ammo & Warp Stabilization Field

Terminator Squad w/ Psybolt Ammo
x1 Justicar w/ Warding Stave.
x1 Terminator w/ Storm Bolter & Daemonhammer
x1 Terminator w/ Storm Bolter & Force Halberd
x1 Terminator w/ Storm Bolter & Falcions
x1 Terminator w/ Storm Bolter & Brotherhood Banner

Fast Attack (2)
"Warp Raptor Squad" Interceptor Squad w/ Psybolt Ammo
- "Aspiring Champion" (Justicar) w/ Master-Crafted Daemonhammer, Master-Crafted Storm Bolter
- x4 Raptors w/ Falchions
- x5 Raptors w/ Halberd

Stormraven Gunship
w/ Twin-Linked Assault Cannon, Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter, x4 Mindstrike Missiles, Hurricane Bolters. Psybolt Ammo & Warp Stabilization Field

Heavy Attack (2)
Nemesis Dreadknight w/ Gatling Psylenmcer, Nemesis Daemonhammer, and Personal Teleporter

"Havoc" Purgation Squad
"Aspiring Champion" Justicar w/ Daemonhammer
x4 "Havoc Chaos Space Marines" w/ Psycannon
+ Razorback w/ Twin-Linked Assault cannons, Storm Bolter, Psybolt Ammo, and Warp Stabilization Field.

Okay, so lets get down to Tactics.

The idea is to move quickly, and hit hard. The interceptors and Dreadknight are Jump- so they can move fast, Hammer of Wrath, and just be nasty.

Everything else can be Summoned by the Librarian. (hense the "Warp" in the title)

Got three troop slots, two of which are 10-man marines, the other is a 6-man (well, 6 w/ libby) of Terminators.

Psybolt guns are pretty much my version for the "Mark of Malal" - making the guns more deadly.