Hello all!

I am trying to get a 3rd Edition Space Hulk game and after reading a bit it seems like the 1st edition rules with the deathwing rules expansion is the way to play.

I am wondering if I can play the 3rd edition board game release with the older rules. Is that possible? Are the dice the same? I realize I may have to purchase some figurines with the new guns and all but that is nothing compared to what an unopened 3rd edition box sells for! lol

I was also trying to pick up a copy of the deathwing expansion game (it aint cheap either!) hoping I could play those missions with the 3rd edition board release. Is that possible?

I would hate to spend the money if the expansion can not be played with the 3rd edition board/dice.

I played the old PC game back in the late 80's (maybe it was early 90's) and really enjoyed it. I see that a re-release of this is due out in a couple of weeks (which I pre-ordered and that got me to thinking that the board game would be nice to have. After looking at the various pictures on the web of the board game all set up I knew it was a must have!

So in summary, 1) Is it possible to play the deathwing expansion with 3rd edition board? and 2) will the old 1st edition with deathwing rules work on the 3rd edition board/dice?

Thanks all!