def agree on dice expansion Ide either want to see a D12 to double the current stats versus D6 relationship, or a D10 to mirror percentages but that would require a more intense re-working and maybe... gasp... math

I also want some sort of weight/threat/build limitations similar to Fanatsy/Historical Battles/PC Mech-Games like Mechwarrior and Heavy Gear (If you guys remember threat/weight limitations) where there would be caps on how much armour/flyers/ammo you would need or take in relationship to eachother. In a more realistic space-faring game, people would think twice about taking so many tanks if it meant your troops could only dish out three rounds of real firepower and that it could limit your flyers ability to zoom due to lack of fuel needed to get back for transportation.
Realistically speaking I dont think you would need to go that far into it, but essentially imagine that there is a limit on the amount of wounds/hull points you can take, Flyes/Skimmers/Bikes etc weighing an extra wound or hullpoint due to the need for fuel/support and suddenly you have yourself a real classy situation, or admittedly a real classy mess. In the Heavy Gear/Mech-Warrior series games its easier because those are PC games where the calculations are done for you, in a Tabletop strategy this same process would take so long it would mean people would probably be able to do very little list adjustment right before battle unless they were willing to brave the numbers! (probably not hard program for me to make as an TI-8X Program, or a basic text only App) but you see thats a lotta goshdarn work!