Sometimes when you play random people for pick up games at the FLGS you run into shenanigans, the unexpected or things that for whatever reason, just don't sit right with you. How do you deal with them?

One thing that drives me crazy are the way some players move their flyers. Recently in a game against 2 Plague Drones and 1 Heldrake, the player kept rotating them 90-120 degrees before moving, or adjusted their rotation after moving, just slightly, to get that 45 degree arc of fire in line... Because you usually measure, the pick it up and move it by eyeball, their movement is really easy to finagle.

The other one is, when a player is obviously using certain dice to roll high (saves, to hit) and different dice to roll low (leadership etc). These dice might even be different manufacture or size/style and the player insists it's just luck.

So how do you deal with this in a friendly pick up game situation? It feels like bringing it up is accusing the player of cheating, which it is, and then the friendly atmosphere is stifled. I've considered saying "Those dice seem to be rolling really well, would you mind if I use them also?"

As far as flyers go, I'm at a loss. It seems their prowess combined with the loose 'measure, pick up and place' mechanics are just ripe for exploitation.