Hello all and welcome to the first in what I'm hoping will be a rather short endeavour, but with as much of the steps documented as possible.

What is Project Juggernaut? This is Project Juggernaut:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20140714_00_41_23_Pro.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	9937

The Arkurian Pattern Stormblade.

This is the biggest hobby project I've ever tackled and there's a lot of work to do (Made far lesser with a can of Red Army Painter spray thankfully.) and I'm looking forward to seeing this project finished.

I've gawped over this model for years, and no other Baneblade variant has grabbed me like this one has. I've dreamed of this project for some time and we're going on a journey to stamp the nameplate Juggernaut on this glorious behemoth.

I'm awfully excited and I would love all of your input on general construction, to painting and especially ALL of your tips on weathering, which I've never attempted before but would really like to.

So lets bow our heads, plug our neural interfaces into the noosphere and commune with the Omnissiah and pray that I don't royally screw this up.

Thanks for taking a look, and I welcome all your comments(support, pats on the back, entreaty's to step back from the ledge, etc.)!