How do?

Just been rattling around in my brain, so thought I should spit it out in digital form.

Missile Launchers - They're not really what they once were. In 6th Edition and predecessors, Missile Launchers were a pretty safe bet overall. Being able to switch freely between Krak and Frag was nice, and it made them a jack of all trades support weapon.

But now we have 7th Edition. And whilst their infantry killing prowess remains untouched, they're now a bit cack at taking out vehicles, due to their AP3.

No longer can you 'sod it, worth a Krak' a Dreadnought in a single shot before it smooshes up your unit. It can't stop a Landraider in it's tracks (two puns for the price of one!).

Best you can hope for if your opponent's vehicle isn't open topped is to knock off a weapon, or perhaps immobilise the target. Don't get me wrong, that still has it's uses, but they really have sunk in my estimation recently.

So what to do? Are they still preferable for their flexibility, despite their less killy nature, or have they had their day in the sun, passing the baton to more role dedicated weapons?