Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
Except Daredevil, Elektra, Catwoman, Steel, any of the Fantastic Four movies, the last 3 Spiderman movies, Hulk, either of the Ghost Rider movies, all 3 Punisher movies, X-Men: The Last Stand, Supergirl, Superman 3 & 4 Batman Forever, Batman & Robin. There's really quite the list of superhero films that are worse than Man of Steel.
I have to disagree with you on some of these. As atrocious as Superman 3 and 4 were, they were at least Superman movies. Man of Steel almost felt like a violation of the ethics of Superman. It was kind of like watching a friend succumb to meth addiction. You grew up with this person but they are doing all these strange things. Being flirty in the pounded flat Metropolis.. breaking someone's neck with seemly no remorse. It just wasn't the person I grew up with.

I would say that Supergirl was a better Superman movie. As campy and silly as that movie was, it was still something I could recognize. Superman only appears in it as a picture but that was a bigger appearance than he made in Man of Steel.

Sorry for the mini rant but that movie really bothered me.