New Sororitas would be lovely, but I doubt it'll happen.

And with the Repentia and Penitent Engine? They need to decide what they're for: are they elite melee killers, or are they expendable cannon fodder? Because they're priced like the former and statted like the latter.

With the Repentia, I'd say either make them at least as good as Death Cult Assassins (or why even bother having them in the codex in the first place?), with a bunch of special rules that let them swing their Eviscerators at something like inititative 6 (with a further rule that lets them count as being equipped with frag grenades), or else give them FNP 3+ and just be done with it, because at the moment, they're just turd as melee elites.

Alternatively, keep them as they are and make them 4pts each, because that's honestly all they're worth. Let them be the Sororitas equivelant of grots and be done with it.

As for the Penitent Engine, either make it a melee-focused Sentinel worth something like 35 pts and squadded in units of 5 (so at least one makes it into melee), or else give it an absurd number of attacks - like five or something - and make it a distraction unit; something easy to kill but that you simply can't ignore or it'll wreck your face.

I imagine what will actually happen is that they will stay as they are, and thus NEVER be sold or used.