Hello everyone!

I've been getting more into Warhammer 40k in the last half-year, and I've been playing Chaos Marines for a while, but although I enjoy them I have been wanting to branch out.

I was looking into different armies, and one that especially caught my eye was the Forgeworld Death Korps of Krieg! I love their look, paint style, fluff and their rules!

My main issue however is I have never experienced working with resin before and I don't know if they are actually fun to play or if their rules will even been open to use as time goes on.

I really would like to get an army of them, but is this worth it? The money isn't my main concern, I just want to know from others what they think of D.K.O.K., and whether it is a worthy investment?

Will I always be stuck running them as guard? Is resin a big mess to work with (even if I buy pre-assembled models)? For someone who has only played Chaos Marines, am I taking too big of a leap to start playing Krieg?

Any advice is appreciated, I really just want to know what I'm getting into before I dive in the deep end, thank you!