Well I haven't played 40k since the introduction of the 7th edition codex. One of the reasons why I quit was due to the fact I had no clue what would be allowed in tournaments, etch. My question is what is generally allowed now. Like I said before I wanted to play a mixed faction list ( which is a very old list which used to be legal and now can be legal again in 7th.) Anyway I was curious on how the tournament scene was like now that 7th have settled in for awhile.

Another issue I'm having is that I haven't been around for new orcs, necrons, blood angels, wolves, assassins, and grey knights. I know eventually I will have to pick up these books, probably get the net books this go around. If I could get a general feedback about said books that would be great. I am reading articles trying to see what's what.

Another issue would be about female human heads. I was wondering a good place to pic up some in case a new brand came out. They are for my guardswomen which I am slowly putting together. The main issue is deciding to stay mostly GW with the figures, I figure heads wouldn't be an issue, but torsos legs, etch should stay GW. I am also looking for decent Torsos as well. I want two squads of females where one is conservative looking and the other ones are just hot as hell. The problem with the latter is that I don't like the newer female models and prefer the older metal models. Anyway I rather not work with metal if I don't have too. I am thinking wood elves or dark elves for a squad, however foreword might have something, or someone can possibly point me in the direction I would like to follow.

However I still have to look over a few supplements before I start my project, also I may use sisters as well since they are gathering dust, I would love to use the repentia models, but their stances make it rather hard to give them rifles, I am thinking pistols with rifles slug on their backs.

Anyway feed back would be nice. I am still debating on what to do with my 40k stuff, either sell or keep playing, etch.