Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
I don't know much about the Judge universe, but this thread's gotten me interested. Lots of good stuff on display, and I enjoy the little histories you give to the various models in terms of manufacturer, era etc.
Thanks Rev., Im glad that you are enjoying the project. We are certainly getting a kick out of it.

The Dredd universe is something that Mr Saturday and I have been into since we were young kids and it directly led me to the 40k universe in many respects. 2000AD and Judge Dredd each were strong influences on the development of the original 40k setting (Rick Priestley wrote the Judge Dredd RPG just before he wrote Rogue Trader, and it shows).

#29 Servo Droid VAL-8

Another robot from me, a Pig Iron miniature this time. It sat on the table half painted since I painted the servo droid during the the Summer, so with time being a bit short at the moment I finished it off for this weeks submission.

The sculpt is quite nice, with a slightly downtrodden, perpetual servitude sort of vibe. Pig Iron make another variant, but it isnt available separately, so I dont have it. If anyone reading happens to have the other version of that model for trade then let me know please

The blog post is [url=https://sho3box.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/judgement-day-29-val-8/]HERE[/url] for anyone interested.

Mr Saturday will be posting next week as usual. *Thanks for looking!