BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Threaded View

Veteran-Sergeant

Default Some fun Ariestia! teams

Since we played it last night and seems like it went over well with everyone, I thought it would be fun to build a team or two.

Team Lockdown

This team is meant to be really cheeky.
    Essentially the idea is to get Max and 8-Ball into the enemy team as quickly as possible. Using the variety of displace abilities you have, get every enemy fighter adjacent to both Max and 8-Ball. Keep hEXx3r within range of that blob too. She'll be able to use Vade Retro to displace any escapees back into Max and 8-Ball and Gotcha to keep them there. Max and 8-Ball both have rull good Brawn and so long as they remain next to each other, they will get a bonus black die on their Brawn rolls. So the idea is every enemy will not be able to disengage from Max and 8-Ball together and won't be able to get onto the scoring objectives. We saw last night just how good Max is at keeping his targets engaged.

Otherwise, use the displace abilities on your own fighters to help catch up to someone who did manage to escape and pull them back into the fight.

Meanwhile, Gata is doing all of the scoring. Each round she runs to the objective and scores on it while the rest of the team is holding everyone tight. She's got Quicksilver tactic in case she gets trapped somewhere and Go All Out is just a real good card for anyone.

Max will eventually die as he should be absorbing all the damage. When that happens, make sure to move everyone off your respawn objective of choise. With all the displace abilities available, it shouldn't be hard to clear the bad guys off of it too. Bring Max back as quickly as you can and start the whole process over.

You might be able to swap out hEXx3r or even 8-Ball maybe for Parvati to keep Maximus alive, but I think hEXx3r's Gotcha ability is really strong in this team too. Just a straight up immobilize is exactly what this team wants.

I have a few other team ideas to try, but this actually took longer than I thought it would lol. So I'll do them later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Max Lockdown.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	162.9 KB 
ID:	19830   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hEXx3r Lockdown.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	19831   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-Ball Lockdown.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	183.3 KB 
ID:	19834   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gata Lockdown.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	188.2 KB 
ID:	19835  
    Last edited by SALLstice; 11-08-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.