Mike was nice with his response because he's that kind of guy. I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
OMG is this the crackheads throne of gundam 10' touney???

1,2,3,4) wait so if your army looks shiny and your a nice guy you can beat the most amazing players ever?????
Yes. The whole point of the hobby is to paint up models and play games with them. The 'Most Amazing Players Ever" are the ones who do the whole thing - painting included. Some of us actually have the crazy idea that sportsmanship is more important that winning. Funny that.....

5) WTF
Simple. Mike knows more about it than you.

6) right thas just silly= he who buys the most expensive FW fighter/bomber wing wins???
Again, you do not know, yet love to pass judgement. Your statement is just wrong.

7) be prepared to see LOtS of gundam and CA (also does this meant those who artn 40 or dont have CA cant make ther own tanks )
Wrong again, and who cares if it looks good and we have fun?

8) a $5 gw coupon :P
Not for you. Apparently you don't understand WHY such a tournament would be popular.

This is a tournament FOR THE REST OF US. If you don't want to participate then don't worry about it. And the most ultimate tactical genius player of all time will not be missed if he can't do the rest of the stuff, like paint and be a good sport.

My name is Clay Smith. I will be there this weekend. Please drop by and take a look if you're in the area. And when it's over, I hope to put up a comprehensive report so everyone can see what we did.