Just wanted to throw some feedback your way.

Had a blast! War Games Con is now on my perma-schedule with Adepticon. I'll be back next year.

Overall, for the second year, I'd say you guys did an excellent job running everything. Sure there were hiccups...but no game-breakers.

Some slight negative feedback, I know a lot of folks didn't appreciate the missions that penalized people for not having specific force orgs. If you're going to do stuff like that to promote balance, maybe put out some primer missions so we have a heads up on what's headed our way.

On the website, before the con, I could not find the guidelines for anything. Finding out we needed to have a story when the judge asked for it caught us by surprise. Not a huge big deal. But just feedback.

1 more thing, you might want to include a small map with the con package of the local restaurants / stores within walking distance for us non-locals. We found stuff eventually anyway, but it would have helped.

Overall though, I'd say the con was full of win. The other stuff, vendors, etc.... will come as you grow.

See you next year!