BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Which army should I use to accompany the Ordo Xenos?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eldar

3 42.86%
  • Dark Eldar

0 0%
  • Deathwatch

1 14.29%
  • IG/Inquisition

3 42.86%

Default Adepticon Team Ideas...

Hey there everyone! So myself a several of my fellow 40k players have been contemplating participating in the Team Tournament. However, we're at a little bit of a dilemma as to a theme for the force. Atrotos is an IG/Inquisition player, Chomsky is an IG player, Marchocais is a Blood Angels player.

Based on these armies and the fluff inclinations of the players, an Ordo Xenos army would seem a good way to go. Have the teams break down to: Inquisitorial force, recruited PDF/IG/Inq forces, and a Deathwatch force. Wherein lies the problem? Well the fourth player of course, ME!!!

I play Eldar and am fully expecting to pick up, paint, and play a Dark Eldar army in the 1850 GT at Adepticon. Now I can use/paint up some IG to act as an additional IG/Inq force to throw into the mix, but a way cooler thing would be to include either Eldar or Dark Eldar to make it more of a radical inquisitorial force. So, my questions come down to the following:

1.) Should I roll with my tried and tested Eldar force as a temporary ally to the Inquisitor? Would this be ok fluff wise with the inclusion of a Deathwatch army?

2.) Is there any way fluff-wise, at least within the realm of reason/really cool, to come up with a way to throw the Dark Eldar in there?

3.) Which would prove to be the most interesting to play against? Would you be sighing in your head at seeing Xenos fighting alongside Deathwatch?

Any and all input is welcome and appreciated! Try to keep it a little on the constructive side of criticism though please!

A radical may choose to work with the dark eldar but the real question here is why would the dark eldar choose to work with the inquisitor...
    New Dark Eldar Stats:
    Wins: 2 , Draws: 0 , Losses: 0

^^agreed.

Also the only way I could see the Deathwatch working with xenos is if said xenos were at the end of their bolters to "hold" their bullets.

Chaplain

Take Inquisitor with IG, if you othe player is also using a Inq, try the other type fro WH codex.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Occuli Imperator

Do a stern guard drop pod army for the deathwatch.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Librarian

Take Eldar Rangers! think of them as Indian scouts to find other Indians