BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dark Eldar Aethersails question

If a DE skimmer moves 12" + the additional aethersails move and becomes immobilized does it count as a flat out movement? (crash on immobilization)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DillDough View Post
    If a DE skimmer moves 12" + the additional aethersails move and becomes immobilized does it count as a flat out movement? (crash on immobilization)
    No. You only go flat out by going flat out with the vehicle's normal movement. Extra movement is just extra movement.
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Chapter-Master

Awesome Name! Dill Dough. Great play on words.

BuFFo: Thank you for that, I couldn't find it in the rules

Tynskel: Thank you as well, I certainly thought it was funny. Hearing peoples' reactions has definitely been the best part.

Chapter-Master

Ah, I didn't even realize your name was a joke on pickles and baking goods.

Funny!
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

In all honesty I'd never have made that connection... truthfully, that's my name "cause my name's Dillon and I makes the money"

You would be right at home at our local artisan bakery. They sell poppyc*cks*, cream pies** and highly innapropriately shaped spotted dick***. I think letting two twenty two year old boys own a bakery should be a crime.

*poppy seed covered breadsticks

**tarlets filled with caramel and covered in whipped cream. Actually really, really good.

***[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_dick[/url] for the 'mericans.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

That is truly amazing! I was laughing unbelievably hard when I read this... and while it may not be the most appropriate of business models, at the very least it's an absolute stroke of genius.

so what I'm reading here is with aethersails I could move 12" +2d6" and still disembark+ run+assault? that sounds absolutely crazy!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzrym View Post
    so what I'm reading here is with aethersails I could move 12" +2d6" and still disembark+ run+assault? that sounds absolutely crazy!
    Nope--aethersails specifically states you cannot disembark the turn you use them.

@eldargal: You cheeky Brits...so seemingly staid and proper, and then you come up with things like that...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast