BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Grey Knights

Mostly pretty good, but a few gripes:

I hope the nemesis weapons upgrade from swords to halberds is wrong, I currently have a mix of them in my unit and anyone with an existing GK army is going to be effectively blackmailed into paying for the upgrade if they want to be WYSIWYG compliant as they almost all currently have halberds.

I'd also be surprised if stormtroopers are gone for good (I think making them like wracks in the DE codex would be best i.e. elites unless an inquisitor is taken).

... and no more jaws style 'removing from play' stick with the instant death mechanic.

does anyone have any better idea of what the Psycannon stats are? I honestly can't believe they're Str 7 Rending Ignores invul saves.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I don't like the sound of this, it seems ripe for abuse. If I have a unit that is blocked from a LOS by a large building, hill etc. they can still be shot at? I get the idea in principle, I could see it negating cover saves but if this ability lets them effectively shoot through things that just seems ridiculous. Perhaps I'm missing something, and needless to say I won't be getting too concerned until I see it in the actual codex.
    It's rumoured that any unit shot with this power will automatically get a 4+ cover save, even if they out in the open.

Well that balances it considerably.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112