BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Darkstar View Post
    must have been the previous codex then or i may have made it up in my head lol

definitely the greatest of my fluke wins was when my last unit on the board a weaponless rhino tankshocked abbadon and the full unit of un touched chaos terminators he was with they then failed two leadership rolls and ran of the table winning me the game "The Emperor Protects" lol
    Death to the Corpse Emperor who broke his promise to the true Chaos Gods when they gave him the secret of Chaos Sorcery to create the Primarchs (who are inherently CHaos Creations - the Sons of the Chaos Gods). LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonette666 View Post
    I checked all the way back through the last 4 Chaos Space Marine Codexes, and Abaddon does not have complete mastery over Drach'nyen.

He had it in the previous codex, he didn't need to take a leadership test if he killed someone with it (unlike all the other daemon weapons).

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by dannyat2460 View Post
    And im taking corbulo so he can far seeing eye abadon to not hit himself .... if needed unless i feel the chaos scum deserves death
    Might have to check that with the comp organiser...most doubles armies i've played one sides "powers" can't affect the other half.

E.g a Farseer can't fortune an Ork Warboss...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chaplain

Already cheaked with organiser and he says as long as its allies/friendly units in the rules its fine.

Eldrad says Eldar units so can only affect Eldar units (could bend rules to include Dark Eladar, archon with 2++ Rerolling)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12