BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

My impression was that each squad could do one force weapon test, per turn, so only one instant death wound, not 3, though I could be wrong.
    "Nuh Uhn" is the valid counter argument to "Uhn Huh," which was the entire Affirmative case presented. -JWolf

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Biscuit View Post
    My impression was that each squad could do one force weapon test, per turn, so only one instant death wound, not 3, though I could be wrong.
    Not how it works, I thought the same thing as well. Units with the brotherhood of psykers special rule only make one check on the first unsaved wound and if it's passed all wounds caused by the unit inflict instant death, however if it's failed none of their wounds inflict instant death.

So wait. Correct me if I'm wrong. But dosen't this mean that if a Squad of Grey Knights causes three wounds to a unit of three carnifexs, they kill all three carnifexs?

O_____O

That's it. Mat Ward doesn't care about nid players. First Jaws and now this!

XD

Poor little carnifexs.
    T.T

Chaplain

I thought I'd never hear the phrase "Poor little carnifex".

Oh, the poor shnookums. Whatever will they do now?

Still don't want to pet one.

You sure?
    ^.^

Just out of curiosity, for anyone who has gotten their hands on them in the blackboxes, are the plastic GKT's significantly different in size from the metal ones? Are they noticeable if mixed together or not?

Battle-Brother

anyone who's seen the real dex want to say what Blind Grenades do (was under vindicaire wargear in the leaked pre-dex). I'm guessing they are like smoke launchers.

Has the wording on the Callidus' Polymorphine been cleaned up? The wording in the leaked pre-dex made it seem she could pop out of a vehicle, but then didn't state what armor arc you put the "reveal shots" on.

Chapter-Master

Pretty sure blind grenades are defensive grenades. I know one of the grenades available are defensive grenades.

Then there's psychotroke grenades, which have a random effect on the targeted unit, rad grenades which make the unit -1T, brain mines that force one model to make an I test or not get to attack, and psych out grenades that make psykers and daemons I 1.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    ... and psych out grenades that make psykers and daemons I 1.
    wait, what? i thought they would try to give daemons a chance. if this is true, i don't think any daemon list will be able to come close to touching a grey knight.

poor daemons.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hellstorm View Post
    poor daemons.
    Least deamons get a save (most of the time) now against Psy weapons. Other wise you may have well taken them out to the shed and shot them in the head...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast