BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tau FAQ updated

All the reliable rumourmongers still have it as Necrons-SoB-Tau. That doesn't mean it is so, but it stacks the odds against Tau this year.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Playtesting for the Tau codex starts in about 2 months.

First-Captain

Interesting Littlebird, from wat ive seen around playtesting was basically done, tho tehy could be rong.
    For the Greater good.

heheh, i was hoping to use a skyray/ion cannon hammerhead mix. and now I can.

It nerfed the ABFP though. it's one of my favourite guns.

It also gave me a gross idea for the sensor spines aswell.

"All the reliable rumourmongers still have it as Necrons-SoB-Tau. That doesn't mean it is so, but it stacks the odds against Tau this year." - Eldargal

I am reliable damnit! Tau in the fall damnit...

Well, all but one then.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

same here ghosts all ive been told is tau this year, and thats by gw staffer so i guess it could be accurate.
    For the Greater good.

Chapter-Master

Well something will be "revealed" at Gamesday. In 2009 it was that Nids were due very soon, and lots of other bits. 2010 was the DE in a big way....

Its the lack of any "incoming" articles other than the DE second wave that is somewhat unsettling... they usually pre-empt a launch by 2-3 months...and other than the aforementioned DE 2nd wave in June, we've not got anything GW

And frankly I don't want Tau right now! Give me 6 months to finish my DE and FW Eldar stuff before you dump another codex and new models on me!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

First-Captain

I know how u feel, I wanna get my BT stuff done, then save money for tau and brets, cus with brets coming in on FW soon, i predict a new bret army book as well
    For the Greater good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12