BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Miniature = A+ for awesome.

Base = B.
    Last edited by Denzark; 04-19-2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Change of base is good!
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Thanks guys, Im still trying to figure out what I want to do with the base. I airbrushed graveyard earth on it for now. I'll probably spray it a different color, or do some layered highlights with bleached bone possibly. I'll figure it out. Any suggestions?

I was thinking maybe of doing a road type thing with the asphalt and airbrush on some lines.
    Last edited by Col_Festus; 04-17-2011 at 06:12 PM.
    www.firstranksecondrank.blogspot.com - Tips on modeling and terrain to enhance your gaming experiences!

Ok as per request! Changed the bases up. I think this looks pretty good, I like the city setting and will probably use it for a display board/movement tray. What do you think?

www.firstranksecondrank.blogspot.com - Tips on modeling and terrain to enhance your gaming experiences!

Kicking model man but I just got to say it looks like he dropped 2 copper pipes. The end of the casing is missing the ridge at the end. Other then that it is amazing.

Thanks for the tips! I'll see if I can fix that problem tonight with a little paint. I was unaware that the firing pins remained on the shells! see what I get for not doing my research ahead of time? ;P

Base looks much better now. Befoe looked like he was standing on a piece of cork, now a piece of roadway carved up by excessive artillery shelling.

I'd be tempted to make the sword on his chestplate slightly brighter so it stands out a bit more from the armour.

I'm not sure if it looks like he's wearing a chastity belt or carrying the padlock for his shed, but that's GW's issue not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by isotope99 View Post
    Base looks much better now. Befoe looked like he was standing on a piece of cork, now a piece of roadway carved up by excessive artillery shelling.

I'd be tempted to make the sword on his chestplate slightly brighter so it stands out a bit more from the armour.

I'm not sure if it looks like he's wearing a chastity belt or carrying the padlock for his shed, but that's GW's issue not yours.
    hah thanks! I noticed the lock belt thing too! I guess he's ultra pure... pure enough for RNA or DNA work.. thats for any lab techs out there

Chapter-Master

in the words of our favorite representative of the glorious nation of Kazakhstan:

Very nice!
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Squad alpha complete!

Chapter-Master

fantasic you put me to shame (aka ive had 2 weeks of painting and have done 1 and 99% of a termi squad :P)

they are very, very nice!!
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast