BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Converted Nurgle Daemon Prince

Here's another one of my projects finding non-GW models that work great in 40K. On my [URL="http://santacruzwarhammer.blogspot.com"]blog[/URL] you can check out more images. Let me know what you all think about using non-GW models, I love finding stuff that works.
    [IMG][/IMG]

here's the back:

hope this works, haven't had much luck with adding images.
    Mike
    Santa Cruz Warhammer

Amazing paint job and model.

To post pics use the image brackets like you had above but put the actual picture link inside there. You can right click on the picture and "save link". Then paste it into the brackets.

There may be an easier way but that should get it done
    Rest in Peace Sarah Bonder, Loving Wife and wanting Mother1983-2010
    http://miniaturewargameconversions.blogspot.com/

thanks for the tip on image files!
    Mike

Default deoderant

does the stench of his BO count as an invulnerable save?

Wow really great paint and love the model. The space marine statue is a very nice touch, I've never thought of doing that.

Awesome job, i can't wait to see what else you can find, i personally love finding non GW models and converting/painting to suit my needs.

Scout

I saw this on your blog. Interesting miniature and great painting!
    Personally I have some miniatures that are non-GW because they are cheaper and of better quality. But I do keep my armies tourney legal.

i seen this demon on your site, and it got me searching for some orks that were a NONE GW. I have found some nice items to convert! i never knew just how many other models were out there?!?!

Scout

Man that's awesome I envy your painting skills!

Brother-Sergeant

Love it! Although true line of sight might be a bit of a problem with a base so tall I think it's worth it. It's a great model and I love the way you've made it look like he's toppled the Space Marine statue and taken it's place - a great symbolic move.

The plinth and space marine statue actually remind me of the "life-size" statue in front of GW HQ in Nottingham! Has the lord of pestilence taken over the Studio?

Re non-GW models - I find Warzone miniatures very good for Imperial Guard armies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast