BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Librarian

I dont play any Imperium armies yet, but when they come out I plan to play the sisters

Occuli Imperator

Blood Angels, always Blood Angels.
    The reason, I went to the GW shop and had money to buy some 40k, I was all set on a 5 man squad of terminators and I'd have probably painted them poster boy blue as well, but then I saw the Death Company Box set, more miniatures (10 men + Chaplain) less price and I fell in love with the background on the box (this was my first introduction to the fluff on the back of the box).

Black Legion, Space Wolves, Soul Drinkers and Salamanders here

Black Templar. For our goal is a human galaxy. And if I need something a bit more subtler the Raven Guard.

Chaplain

Well I started in 4th edition and the day I started I got the Space Marine Battleforce, code and a bunch of paints and the like. I became an Ultramarines player just because I liked the colour scheme funnily enough
    Master Bryss and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    Hi, I'm Titans newest recruit. PREPARE TO BE PURGED!!!

Librarian

I´ve started playing in this 5th Edition with Ultramarines, more equilibrated, and Space Wolves, more agressive...

I also like Blood Angels, but I cannot afford a 3rd army
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

First-Captain

Iron Hands
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iron_Hands_Bionics.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	1166

Nuff Said

Librarian

Smurfs, Wolves and a small Grey knight contingent. I love my space wolves although smurfs are my largest army, mainly because both me and my brother collected them. Although i do have some xenos and really enjoy eldar shame i cannot add a dark version of my craftworld.

Brother-Sergeant

Black Legion. I loved their fluff and how they were the face of Chaos SM's. Then I read the 3 core books of the Horus Heresy series and it only reaffirmed my choice. I also enjoy how every Chaos affiliated chapter has had people join Abbadon's cause.

Truth be told though, I've always been a huge Tzeentch and Thousand Sons fan. I'd love to start a Thousand Sons force if 1)more of it wasn't metal and 2) Thousand Sons weren't God-awful in the CSM codex. I love everything about them, how Magnus came to his decisions, their fall, etc. I even bought the Inquisition War omnibus so I could read more about the Thousand Sons, Ahriman, etc. I still haven't read A Thousand Sons for fear it won't live up to my expectations or all the hype I've heard.
    Why is it the bad guys are always more interesting?

read it! it is amazing just finished it 2 weeks ago

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast