BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I think the box will contain an ornate dog whistle. Blow it once, Leman Russ will spring out of nowhere, drop a stick at your feet and run rings around you. If you rub his tummy and scratch him behind the ears, he will sniff out the other living primarches for you. He might even dig up the dried bones of a few of the dead ones if you are not careful.

That is the optimistic version. In the ironic version, the box contains the smallest ever squad playing the Imperiums smallest violin.

The Emperor has a DNR order in the box, with the further instructions that "If I ever go into a persistent vegetative state, for the love of god, do now show me on television."

Cheekiness aside, who else thinks that is close to the real answer?

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Do we ever see Malcador in the same room as the Emperor?

Not that I'm suggesting some sort of Tyler Durden relationship or anything...
    in the HH novels i get the feeling Malcador is the emperors avatar; doing all the things the emperor wants done but must not be directly linked back to him. in the first heretic after Lorgarsmacks him down (and should have killed him) its suggested that Malcador only lives because the emperor wills it; i'm guessing he will be dead by the end of the heresy when horus "slays" the emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_maggs View Post
    in the HH novels i get the feeling Malcador is the emperors avatar; doing all the things the emperor wants done but must not be directly linked back to him. in the first heretic after Lorgarsmacks him down (and should have killed him) its suggested that Malcador only lives because the emperor wills it; i'm guessing he will be dead by the end of the heresy when horus "slays" the emperor
    Malcador is left sitting on the Golden Throne when the Emperor goes off to duel Horus. Malcador is powerful, but not powerful enough- he's drained of life by the time the Emperor's body is returned and he's replaced by the Emperor.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Brother-Sergeant

The box when open will contain a full set of euro 96 playing cards and a silver back glen hoddle
    "Would you partake of that last offered cup?, or dissapear into the potters ground, when the man comes around" Johnny Cash 1932-2003

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Grailkeeper View Post
    Hydra
    I see what you did there....

seriously those books are soooo off the wall whacked its brilliant right down to the GW published squat and the Navis nobilite with the slaanesh fetish.
    Last edited by daboarder; 06-18-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234