BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Drew da Destroya View Post
    Winner. /thread.

I hate that Axis and Allies 1942 takes so long to play, and that my friends have too short of an attention span to actually sit down and play it. Furthermore, I hate that when we play the Games by Email version, Germany always quits when I'm doing ok against him, and pretty much kills the game because Japan doesn't want to control 2 nations at once. WTF? I'm controlling all 3 Allies, jerks.

I also hate that we're running the novice True20 Adventure right now, and every fight ends almost immediately when we hit/kill the leader. So far, in 2 fights, I've managed to throw an axe at one guy, and didn't even kill him. At least the DM says I can melt down their weapons and armor to improve our own.

I hate that Heart of the Swarm doesn't even have a release date for Blizzard to ignore. Same with Diablo 3. I hate that I'm not playing both games at once this instant.

I hate that I'm gonna be dropping piles of money on video games this year.... Skyrim, Space Marine, Gears 3, Deus Ex, Mass Effect 3, Starfox 3DS, probably Ocarana of Time (making it the 5th time I've bought it, I think). And I'm mega excited for all of them.

I hate how badly our cats poop smells, but I'm glad they get along well enough now that I don't have to keep a litterbox in our room anymore.

I hate that some jackhat broke into my car and stole my inspection sticker.

I hate that I have to get ready for work tomorrow.

That was pretty cathartic, actually. Thanks, OP!
    Perfect. Exactly what this thread was designed for.

I hate that Mass Effect 3 has been delayed till 2012...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    ****, me too. At least I have Deus Ex (if it actually comes out) and Gears of War 3 this year. And I'm actually going through and playing Oblivion now that my computer can deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xas View Post
    I hate that Twilight Imperium takes at least 5 people to be really fun. Geez they should release a revamped version (prolly lesser main order-cards) designed for 4 people from scratch!
    Really? I've played this game a lot, and four players works great. Granted, we've fiddled with the rules a fair amount at this point--took out the Nalu, those guys are not fair at all.

I hate that Risk is mostly a game of luck due to combat mechanics beeing overly simple.
    Agreed.

GW is like the CocaCola of the wargaming world... its the most well known, its the one that is always talked about, either you like it or you hate it, other products are coming into view and they are becoming less popular.

And thats the reason, more people use it. Or the same amount of people use it but the other ranges just don't have the... "Aaaaaaargggghhh! I hate the company I spend loads of money on!". They are more... so what I'll go somehwere else. A bit more laxed.

Chapter-Master

I love that I though "hey, a remake of the original halo with new graphics and the updated controls would be cool" and hey, guess what just got announced
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I hate PP for one thing, the khador gap its totally unacceptable. To get it anywhere close to fitting correctly you need a dremal, a clamp or something to bend the metal, a mountain of green stuff, and a litany of curse words.
    -DTReaper

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    What? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

............. oh well at least it gives me more breathing room to play, Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Call of duty 3 and Space Marine!
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DTReaper View Post
    I hate PP for one thing, the khador gap its totally unacceptable. To get it anywhere close to fitting correctly you need a dremal, a clamp or something to bend the metal, a mountain of green stuff, and a litany of curse words.
    -DTReaper
    Is that any different from any other multi-piece metal model, like, ever?
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    Once every 5 years. When it did happen, PP provided an apology letter for the raising material costs, and provided charts and sheets showing how the raise in costs affected their raise in materials.

Has GW shown how a decrease in material costs for garbagecast translated into an increase cost for YOU?
    Buffo, I like you bro, your alright.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast