BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the Encouraging words everyone.

I guess the cats out of the bag on BOLS, so may as well post the original message, aye?

I have 4 new items that will be going on the new site soon,so here are some previews.

We have a multi-part resin kit that expands upon GWs Chibi-Hawk (Storm Raven) model to actually make it look better (IMHO).

Next to be shown are some resin Gun-Halberds, these will probably be good for those Custodes conversions people want to do, or you can throw them on your Grey Knights.

What we have next is our version of a backpack mount for a conversion-beamer weapon, it also incorporates a servo arm. We had this sculpted so it is magnet friendly as well as easy to glue in the position that best suits your techmarines pose.

And our last new kit is a new Land Raider Door replacement kit. Personally I think they would look good on any Land Raider as often humans refer to the Space Marines as Angels of Death. Then again these may strike a fancy with Dark Angel Players in particular.

I will be putting these as well as the "Wheeled Chimera conversion kit" and "TRU-Scale Storm Raven conversion kit" in the store in a week or two.

Thank you for your continual support!

Nick

Needs more Eldar.

But in all seriousness, those angel of death doors are beautiful.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

The gun-spears are basically what the original grey knights carried. The original nemesis force weapon was a halberd with attached storm bolter.

Chapter-Master

What am I supposed to be seeing on the chibi-hawk?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

Deatiling is all wrong on the extended Stormraven hull. Doesn't look like it fits with the model style at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MarneusCalgar View Post
    If only they made some for Space Wolves or Ultramarines, my armies...
    Erm..... yah. Remember what I said about thier quality improving? They have done thows before and they were nothing to write home about...
    Warhammer 40k = Emperor's Children(CSM) and Orks.
    Brush Fire: Historia Rodentia= Aquitar, Vandalands, and Ribenguo.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by chapterhousestudios View Post
    "TRU-Scale Storm Raven conversion kit"
    Nick
    Also, it shoudl be "True scale Storm Raven conversion kit". Just because some people on the internet are to cool to use the letter "e", doesn't mean a professional modeling house should be too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12