BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

yeah i was thinking of one made of steel. if it makes a huge THUD, then i'm going for it.

Chaplain

Since we now have FineCast we can no longer DreadSock our opponents which are That Guy.

A nice big Steel D6 would probably have the same results as an old Chaos Dreadnought.
    Melissia Wrote: "I think the secret to getting more people to stop calling you an arrogant elitist douchebag is to stop being an arrogant elitist douchebag."

I love that idea. If he becomes "That Guy", then roll the dice into his minis. Even better with steel dice. LOL. That is great.

Come to think of this now, after reading the posts, finding some of them humourous, I wouldn't be yelling or throwing things, I would just pack up and leave. I would say "congradualtions, you win" and pack up and either find another game or leave.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    I love that idea. If he becomes "That Guy", then roll the dice into his minis. Even better with steel dice. LOL. That is great.

Come to think of this now, after reading the posts, finding some of them humourous, I wouldn't be yelling or throwing things, I would just pack up and leave. I would say "congradualtions, you win" and pack up and either find another game or leave.
    That idea, throwing dices into the minis, was one of the bad and ugly things one of THAT GUYS tend to do here, in Madrid, Spain, on some tournaments... But it was short before he was banned from all tournaments!!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Sit down and stare at them until they cry.

Chaplain

I'd never throw anything at anyone but during a DnD session once I was gesturing (dm) with my hands and holding my steel d20 (which is about 3 inches across) and it accidentally slipped out of my hand. I have never seen the player next to me move that fast before, but he ducked so fast it was amazing. The d20 then proceeded to narrowly miss my laptop which was on another table at the time and bounce off the cement floor.Still in good shape, just has a few scratches.
    The 4th Doctor has long scarf to protect him from hate.

If this happened to me at a tourney?

I would shake the mans hand and thank him humbly for not being another ****ing imp guard player.

Librarian

Yeah, I could never do something to harm another person's minis, as much as I may despise them. I put too much work into my own and its been a labor of love, and I could never bring myself to do that. Mostly I will just be patient initially and if they go to far than just stop playing with them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234