BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by scadugenga View Post
    That...is some of the most amazing terrain I've ever seen for a tournament.
    I don't know if you read No Quarter, but one of the coolest things about the terrain is that PP gives some of the best comprehensive tutorials I've ever read regarding making terrain.

If Privateer compiled a "best of" terrain building from past issues of NQ into a "Terrain of Immoren" book, I'd buy it in a flat heartbeat to have it all in one place.

It was a great event, brought me into downtown Seattle for the first time! Didn't like the parking...

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    I don't know if you read No Quarter, but one of the coolest things about the terrain is that PP gives some of the best comprehensive tutorials I've ever read regarding making terrain.

If Privateer compiled a "best of" terrain building from past issues of NQ into a "Terrain of Immoren" book, I'd buy it in a flat heartbeat to have it all in one place.
    Heck yeah - I still own both the terrain building guides that GW released. Those things are great, and one compiling all the PP stuff would be even cooler.

First-Captain

I haven't read NQ in a long time. Mostly because there's no close lgs to go pick a copy up.

I really just need to get the subscription.

And yeah, I would so totally buy a book compilation of their terrain making guides...

Grand Provost Marshal

I was there, and along with Ayden (b00ts) was able to take a whole load of pictures and upload them to Lost Hemisphere. Check them out if you want to see a bunch more stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12