BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Sergeant

Also, if you look on the storm of magic cards, on the ogre cards it says the lore attribute is blood gruel. thats something new. it doesnt say what blood gruel is or what is does, but its there. so ogres are coming up very soon!
    40k: Yme-loc Eldar
    Fantasy: Ogres! lots of ogres!

Actually OK got brought back into line with the new rules, not a huge power bump. They're still not as competitive as they should be and need some work. Of course there's a whole list of armies that need work, especially for the new edition, but that's what we get with the 3-4 army books a year/new edition every 4 years model.

I'm personally looking forward to an OK book. I've got a huge army sitting on the shelves that I haven't played in a couple of years.

Chaplain

I would very much like to see wood elves get a new army book within the next year as I would like to start them as my second army in fantasy and the idea that they may get a new book shortly is enough to hold me off getting into them immediately. Which is good because I have a mountain of unbuilt models for my blood angels, guard and lizardmen which really deserve some attention before I start looking at yet another army.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12