BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I could see a nurglie paint jobby going a long way. "Suckle papa's sweet pus".
    Last edited by whargoul666; 07-29-2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: misspelled a word and made it naughty, fixed it!

Chaplain

reminds me of Berserk (voilent fantasy manga), it is a lot more in the line of adult horror then GW horror.

EDIT:

after looking at some of their other models i can see a very heavy influence from Berserk as the Gorm looks very similar to one of the demons.
    Last edited by The Madman; 07-30-2011 at 03:44 PM.
    Step forth and be recognized.
    No mercy. No pity. No hope.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Nah, Slaanesh is refined, elegant and seductive.

Not tits, tits, tits, **** and tits
    Actually, for an exhibit, an art instructor of mine made a piece he called "Desire" which was a floor to ceiling ceramic sculpture, shaped like a phallus, but built up entirely of tits. I've always thought Slaanesh would approve.

Besides, Slaanesh is the god of lust, excess and hedonism. If you personally feel that the wet nurse does not fit, then you don't really know just how deep that rabbit hole goes ... and maybe that's a good thing. Not all of it is pretty, not by a long shot.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Battle-Brother

I just got mine today ,so outside the box for a mini.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12