BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First-Captain

then u combine with the £4 pack of lasguns and try that lerra
    For the Greater good.

Veteran-Sergeant

well i just ordered the destroyers and the pack of lasguns so far its still telling me it was 7 pounds so guess i will just have to wait and see what happens.
    My guess is that they will catch the mistake and just cancle the order but who knows maybe i will get lucky and get a few free marauuders.
    Last edited by snikrot; 08-14-2011 at 05:14 PM.

Chaplain

well they have caught there error on the site £187 now let us know what happens Snikrot

Veteran-Sergeant

well i just got this email so that didn't work. guess i gotta pay like everyone else
    Hi,

We are contacting you with regard to the above order, which unfortunately has been affected by a slight error in our recent website updates.

As you may have seen, at the time of ordering the Marauder Destroyer was priced at £0.00, and our background systems automatically catch orders that contain such items before they go through to despatch. As such, your order will be held and never reach our warehouse.

Obviously if you still wish to receive the Marauders, we will be happy to contact you by telephone to take payment (they are £187 each); please inform us of a suitable time to call. Alternatively, please inform us accordingly and we will cancel these two items and ship the remainder of your order.

They have this covered in their Terms and Conditions too, you pay the catalogue price even if a website error says something is cheaper or free.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12