BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Scout

I have the basement, garage and an upstairs bedroom for painting and modeling in and last winter I moved my painting station to the dining room table as it was too cold everywhere else.

I paint in front of my computer, usually while listening to Coast to Coast AM. Something about George Noory's voice calms me, which I need, because otherwise I get in a hurry while painting and end up missing the small stuff.

There will be a series of ergonomics articles by Parcival, the first of which is going up tomorrow, that could be really helpful for some. Also, Rabscutle and I are doing a reorg of his work space that'll show up on the front page in the next few weeks with some ideas.

Default Best setup I've ever seen

Not sure if everyone has seen this yet... probably the best setup I've ever seen... very jealous.

[URL="http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=126&aff=10&aft=184284&afv=topic "]http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=126&aff=10&aft=184284&afv=topic[/URL]

Brother-Captain

I have a desk set up in my living room. It has a fold-out work out area and three drawers with decent storage. The best thing about it is that it closes so my kids don't get into it.

Chapter-Master

I use my spare house, it's just full of paints and unpainted models and etc....

or in reality wherever I can find a space not over the beige carpet with decent light...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

1) Couch. Laptable, TV on.

2) Mancave when I work up the energy to walk downstairs.

Librarian

I am still in the middle of a move so no real painting for the most part, BUT, when I get setup I have these two desks, a smaller one and a bigger one, and I am going to set them up in an L shape. One one will go my computer and the subsequent parts for using that, and the other will have my tools all setup for use, I want to make a whole tool station just for modelling and painting, get 2 or 3 flexible lamps for proper lighting, and get a magnefying arm with a light as well.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Chaplain

I stole our old kitchen table when me bought our new monster one and turned into a painting table, right now it's cover in bottles and various uncompleted projects. Strangely I have manged to keep from spilling any paint on it.
    Battle Sisters Record 2012 2/0/0
    Empire Record 2012 1/0/3

Veteran-Sergeant

Standing at our stainless steel kitchen bench. As we've renovated more of our house my wife has restricted my painting activity from more and more rooms!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast